ICA takes a one-on-one approach to employment assistance
Clients can expect to:
- Develop effective job search tools such as resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, references, etc.
- Practice interviewing skills
- Identify employment interests, skills, experience, and work history
- Identify resources for finding available positions
- Develop networking strategies
- Explore career paths and build skills
- Front Desk: 952.938.0729
- Kerri K. Fischer, ICA Employment Specialist: 952.279.0286.
Employment Assistance on Social Media
Further Resources for Job Seekers