ICA takes an individual approach to employment assistance services.
Clients can expect to:
- Develop effective job search tools such as cover letters, thank you notes, references, etc.
- Practice interviewing skills
- Identify employment interests, skills, experience, and work history
- Identify resources for finding available positions
- Develop networking strategies
- Explore career paths and build skills
For one-on-one employment assistance, contact the ICA Employment Specialist, Kerri, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.279.0286.
More information on facebook and twitter _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Information as of 1/18/17
EA at ICA fb page
See new job opportunites on our fb page. Visit us at EA at ICA!
Upcoming ICA Employment Assistance walk-in hours at K-Tel
Thursday, 1/19/17, from 10:00 am to 12:30 pm. Get some quick tips on your resume, cover letter, job application, job search, etc. Learn about new job opportunities or schedule an appointment, too!
Local Job Opportunities
If you are interested in either of these job opportunities, contact Kerri @ 952.279.0286.
- Small local tile and grout company -
Working under the direction of the VP of Operations, this candidate will lead a two-person crew in completing:
· The cleaning of tile, grout or concrete surfaces with our truck-mounted and/or portable cleaning equipment;
· Repairing/replacing grout, caulk and tile;
· Installing tile shower systems, floors and back splashes; and
· Maintaining the shop and equipment.
Training on all aspects of job responsibilities will be provided. Past construction experience is helpful but not necessary, as we would prefer to teach you our methods and processes. Candidates must have a verifiable clean driving record.
- Office Manager position for a nonprofit organization in the Hopkins area - a great opportunity to work and make a difference!
References are so important; have them lined up and ready before you apply and interview. Here are some resources to help you with references:
Must read article for writing a resume (for all ages).