Employment Assistance Home
ICA takes an individual approach to employment assistance services.
Clients can expect to:
- Develop effective job search tools such as: resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, reference pages, etc.
- Practice interviewing skills
- Identify employment interests, skills, experience, and work history
- Identify resources for finding available positions
- Develop networking strategies
- Explore career paths and build skills
For one-on-one employment assistance, contact Kerri Simafranca at firstname.lastname@example.org; (952)279-0286.
Follow us on Twitter! We have a Twitter handle just for Employment Assistance. You will be able to access job information quickly and easily via your smartphone or computer. Go to @EAatICA
Sign up for a Twitter account here.
New Information as of 8/26/2014
- Click here for a schedule of Local Job and Career Fairs
Follow EAatICA on Twitter and access tweets advertising great jobs like these:
New Job Opportunities
- Bus drivers needed in Plymouth! Call First Student at 763.559.9326 for more information.
- Super America is hiring. Click here to apply.
- Panera is hiring. Click here to apply.
- Servisair has Airport Ramp Agent and Airline Fueling Technician postions (full-time and part-time) available. (See Kerri for detailed job descriptions.) Send your resume to email@example.com, indicate the job title in the subject line of your email cover letter. You can call Leslie at (612) 727-1565 if you have any questions.
- Bus Drivers are in high demand. Lorenz Bus Service is one of the firms hiring. Click here for more information or contact Tyshonna Rodgers Newell at 612-221-4656; tyshonnaN@lorenzbus.com
- Volt has many assembly jobs in the west metro area. Call Laryssa at 651-756-6887 or visit the website.
is hiring production, assembly, bindery, food production and seasonal work positions. Click here
to complete an online application. Once you have submitted an application, call 952-924-9000 or stop at one of the locations to speak with a staffing coordinator.
- Seasonal job opportunities with the City of Minnetonka, click here.
City of Hopkins
has current job openings, click here
Weekly Tip- Strong Interview Answers