Employment Assistance Home
ICA takes an individual approach to employment assistance services.
Clients can expect to:
- Develop effective job search tools such as: resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, reference pages, etc.
- Practice interviewing skills
- Identify employment interests, skills, experience, and work history
- Identify resources for finding available positions
- Develop networking strategies
- Explore career paths and build skills
For one-on-one employment assistance, contact Kerri Simafranca at email@example.com; (952)279-0286 or Laura Swenson at firstname.lastname@example.org; (952)279-0297.
Follow us on Twitter! We have a new Twitter handle just for Employment Assistance. You will be able to access job information quickly and easily via your smartphone or computer. Go to @EAatICA
Sign up for a Twitter account here.
New Information as of 12/12/2013!
Land a New Job Now: Holiday Job Search Works!
10 Things Positive People Don't Do
New Training Opportunities:
New Job Opportunities:
Dishwashing position open now at Hazelden in Plymouth, 11505 36th Ave. N. Contact David at (763) 509-3841.
UPS customer service job at the Ridgedale area store. Call or email the owner, Milind Sohoni at email@example.com; (952)544-1384.
Cloverleaf Cold Storage, a nationally recognized warehousing and distribution facility located in Eagan, MN, has immediate openings for dependable, full-time applicants for 1st and 2nd shifts.
- Be a Bell Ringer for the Salvation Army. Click here for more information.