ICA takes an individual approach to employment assistance services.
Clients can expect to:
- Develop effective job search tools such as resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, references, etc.
- Practice interviewing skills
- Identify employment interests, skills, experience, and work history
- Identify resources for finding available positions
- Develop networking strategies
- Explore career paths and build skills
For one-on-one employment assistance, contact the ICA Employment Specialist, Kerri, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.279.0286.
For more information 'like' us on facebook and 'follow' us on twitter _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Information 5/17/2017
Job Events (flyers available in the K-Tel lobby)
- LRT BUILD Program is a 10-week apprenticeship preparatory program that will prepare you for an exciting and well-paid career in the construction industry. The deadline for the first class just passed, but don’t worry, there is another one starting on June 5th, 2017. Attend one of the information sessions:
- Thurs, 5/4/17 – 3-5pm
- Wed, 5/24/17 – 3-5pm
- Thurs, 5/25/17 – 9-11am
- All sessions are at the Metro Transit Instruction Center at 725 N. 7th Street, Mpls. 55411
Contact Jon Vang with any questions you may have at
Jon Vang, LRT BUILD Workforce Specialist | Office of Equal Opportunity
Email LRTBUILD@metrotransit.org; P. 612.373.3913 or C. 651.308.8554
6465 Wayzata Boulevard, Suite 500 | St. Louis Park, MN | 55426 | metrocouncil.orgLRT BUILD Workforce Specialist | Office of Equal Opportunity
Upcoming ICA Employment Assistance walk-in hours at K-Tel
Thursday, 5/18/17, from 10:30 am to 12:00 pm. Get some quick tips on your resume, cover letter, job application, job search, etc. Learn about new job opportunities or schedule an appointment, too!
New Job Opportunities
SuperValu in Hopkins is hiring! Apply today!
Positions available at Valvoline Oil on Hwy 7.
TruGreen in Minnetonka is hiring. Click here to view opportunities and apply. Pick up a flyer at our K-Tel location.
If you are interested in this job opportunity working with a small company in Minnetonka, contact EA at ICA @ 952.279.0286
Working under the direction of the VP of Operations, this candidate will lead a two-person crew in completing:·
The cleaning of tile, grout or concrete surfaces with our truck-mounted and/or portable cleaning equipment. Repairing/replacing grout, caulk, and tile, installing tile shower systems, floors and back splashes, and maintaining the shop and equipment. Training on all aspects of job responsibilities will be provided. Past construction experience is helpful but not necessary, as we would prefer to teach you our methods and processes. Candidates must have a verifiable clean driving record.
Must read article for writing a resume (for all ages).
Don't make these interviewing mistakes. We can help you practice before your interview - call and schedule a mock interview.
The 'new' interview attire - Before you dress for your next job interview, you'd better read this
References are so important; have them lined up and ready before you apply and interview. Here are some resources to help you with references:
6 Ways to Get Your Job Search on Track