ICA takes an individual approach to employment assistance services.
Clients can expect to:
- Develop effective job search tools such as resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, references, etc.
- Practice interviewing skills
- Identify employment interests, skills, experience, and work history
- Identify resources for finding available positions
- Develop networking strategies
- Explore career paths and build skills
For one-on-one employment assistance, contact the ICA Employment Specialist, Kerri, at email@example.com or 952.279.0286.
For more information 'like' us on facebook and 'follow' us on twitter _____________________________________________________________________________________________________
New Information 4/21/2017
Job Events (flyers available in the K-Tel lobby)
- LRT BUILD Program is a 10-week apprenticeship preparatory program that will prepare you for an exciting and well-paid career in the construction industry. Attend an info session from 4-6 pm on April 5th and April 7th at the Metro Transit Instruction Center, 725 N. 7th St., Mpls, 55411. Click here for more information and how to apply. Classes start on April 17th.
- Explore careers in the trades for women Three evenings of learning, creating, and connecting with industry professionals - April 18, 19, and 20 from 5:30 to 9:30 pm at the Saint Paul College, 235 Marshall Ave, St. Paul, 55102, 651.846.1800. Register here, event is free.
- Hennepin County Employment Services job events.
Upcoming ICA Employment Assistance walk-in hours at K-Tel
Monday, 4/24/17, from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm. Get some quick tips on your resume, cover letter, job application, job search, etc. Learn about new job opportunities or schedule an appointment, too!
New Job Opportunities
Food Services Coordinator at Sojourner in Minnetonka. Please email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Attn: Food Services Coordinator Position or mail to Sojourner, PO Box 272 Hopkins MN 55343. Deadline: April 21st . Click here for more info.
Positions available at Valvoline Oil on Hwy 7.
TruGreen in Minnetonka is hiring. Click here to view opportunities and apply. Pick up a flyer at our K-Tel location.
If you are interested in this job opportunity working with a small company in Minnetonka, contact EA at ICA @ 952.279.0286
Working under the direction of the VP of Operations, this candidate will lead a two-person crew in completing:·
The cleaning of tile, grout or concrete surfaces with our truck-mounted and/or portable cleaning equipment. Repairing/replacing grout, caulk, and tile, installing tile shower systems, floors and back splashes, and maintaining the shop and equipment. Training on all aspects of job responsibilities will be provided. Past construction experience is helpful but not necessary, as we would prefer to teach you our methods and processes. Candidates must have a verifiable clean driving record.
Machine Operators Needed In Chanhassen, contact Express Employment Professionals
Interested in part time employment? Hopkins Schools Community Education needs qualified individuals to work in their out of school time program, Kids & Company. Please click here for the job posting and how to apply.
If you are interested in a new part-time PCA opportunity in Minnetonka. Thursday and Friday, 10 hrs/day these job opportunities, contact Kerri @ 952.279.0286.
Must read article for writing a resume (for all ages).
Don't make these interviewing mistakes. We can help you practice before your interview - call and schedule a mock interview.
The 'new' interview attire - Before you dress for your next job interview, you'd better read this
References are so important; have them lined up and ready before you apply and interview. Here are some resources to help you with references:
6 Ways to Get Your Job Search on Track