Employment Assistance Home
ICA takes an individual approach to employment assistance services.
Clients can expect to:
- Develop effective job search tools such as: resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, reference pages, etc.
- Practice interviewing skills
- Identify employment interests, skills, experience, and work history
- Identify resources for finding available positions
- Develop networking strategies
- Explore career paths and build skills
For one-on-one employment assistance, contact Kerri Simafranca at email@example.com; (952)279-0286.
Follow us on Twitter! We have a Twitter handle just for Employment Assistance. You will be able to access job information quickly and easily via your smartphone or computer. Go to @EAatICA
Sign up for a Twitter account here.
New Information as of 7/10/2014!
Upcoming Job Events
- Atterro Human Capital Group Job Fair - Every Tuesday and Thursday, starting 7/15. Tuesday: 1PM – 3PM, Thursday: 9AM – 11AM . Atterro is hiring experienced warehouse candidates to work in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Duties include: assembly, QC, packaging, filling orders, putting kits together for shipment, packaging, and shipping. First and second shifts, . $10.00-10.50/hour. Overtime available. Bring 2 forms of ID, and banking information for direct deposit, and get signed up today and work tomorrow!
- 2014 West Hennepin Job Fair at IOCP,1605 County Road 101 N, Plymouth, MN 55447, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, Tuesday, 7/29. Dress professionally and bring copies of your resume. Employers will be onsite to meet with prospective employees.
- Click here for a schedule of Local Job and Career Fairs