Employment Assistance Home
ICA takes an individual approach to employment assistance services.
Clients can expect to:
- Develop effective job search tools such as: resumes, cover letters, thank you notes, reference pages, etc.
- Practice interviewing skills
- Identify employment interests, skills, experience, and work history
- Identify resources for finding available positions
- Develop networking strategies
- Explore career paths and build skills
For one-on-one employment assistance, contact Kerri Simafranca at firstname.lastname@example.org; (952)279-0286.
Follow us on Twitter! We have a Twitter handle just for Employment Assistance. You will be able to access job information quickly and easily via your smartphone or computer. Go to @EAatICA
Sign up for a Twitter account here.
New Information as of 7/10/2014!
Upcoming Job Events
- Atterro Human Capital Group Job Fair - Every Tuesday and Thursday, starting 7/15. Tuesday: 1PM – 3PM, Thursday: 9AM – 11AM . Atterro is hiring experienced warehouse candidates to work in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Duties include: assembly, QC, packaging, filling orders, putting kits together for shipment, packaging, and shipping. First and second shifts, . $10.00-10.50/hour. Overtime available. Bring 2 forms of ID, and banking information for direct deposit, and get signed up today and work tomorrow!
- 2014 West Hennepin Job Fair at IOCP,1605 County Road 101 N, Plymouth, MN 55447, 10:00 am - 3:00 pm, Tuesday, 7/29. Dress professionally and bring copies of your resume. Employers will be onsite to meet with prospective employees.
- Click here for a schedule of Local Job and Career Fairs
- Great job search websites:
- USAJOBS.gov is a free web-based job board availalbe to everyone enabling federal job seekers access to thousands of job opportunities across hundreds of federal agencies and organizations.
- ZipRecruiter. Follow on Twitter @ZipRecruiter.
- Follow EAatICA on Twitter and access tweets advertising great jobs like this one from
Exciting (free) training opportunities available at North Hennepin Community College through IOCP. Contact Kerri directly at (952) 279-0286 for information.
Check out Occupational Skills Training through JobConnect.
New Job Opportunities
- Bus drivers needed in Plymouth! Call First Student at 763.559.9326 for more information.
- Be a part of baseball history! Work at the 2014 All Star Game here in Minnesota! Click here for more information.
- Super America is hiring. Click here to apply.
- Panera is hiring. Click here to apply.
- Servisair has Airport Ramp Agent and Airline Fueling Technician postions (full-time and part-time) available. (See Kerri for detailed job descriptions.) Send your resume to email@example.com, indicate the job title in the subject line of your email cover letter. You can call Leslie at (612) 727-1565 if you have any questions.
Many job opportunities at the Minnesota State Fair! Online registration begins May 5th. You must visit the Employment Center on the fairgrounds in person to activate your registration. Click here for more information.
Bus Drivers are in high demand. Lorenz Bus Service
is one of the firms hiring. Click here
for more information or contact Tyshonna Rodgers Newell at 612-221-4656; tyshonnaN@lorenzbus.com
- Volt has many assembly jobs in the west metro area. Call Laryssa at 651-756-6887 or visit the website.
is hiring production, assembly, bindery, food production and seasonal work positions. Click here
to complete an online application. Once you have submitted an application, call 952-924-9000 or stop at one of the locations to speak with a staffing coordinator.
Many employment opportunities are available at Franklin Street Bakery
. Click here
for online application instructions.
Summer job opportunities at Bayview Event Center in Excelsior - click here!
Seasonal job opportunities with the City of Minnetonka
, click here
City of Hopkins
has current job openings, click here
Davanni's in Minnetonka is hiring Delivery drivers and Kitchen Help! Click here for application information.
- MN State Department of Human Services Multiple Job Openings. MN State Dept of Human Services, St. Paul