Weekly Volunteers / Event Volunteers / Volunteer Application / Groups / Schedules / Court Mandated
VOLUNTEER AT AN ICA EVENT OR FUNDRAISER!
ICA is always in need of volunteers who are willing to represent us and our mission at events and fundraisers. These events range from tabling at community fairs to bagging for tips at Cub Foods to assisting at events.
Check out our events page for upcoming opportunities and email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved.
HOST A FOOD DRIVE
Successful food drives require enthusiastic leaders. Get people involved early to develop creative ideas, raise awareness, and increase participation levels. Follow these steps to ensure your food drive is a success!
HOST A FUNDRAISER
Not quite sure where to start? We can help you on your way!
1. Define what type of fundraiser you want to do.
2. Set a goal. How much money do you want to raise? What else do you want to accomplish?
Contact the Special Projects team (special email@example.com) for help on your fundraiser and visit our resource page.
Some fundraising ideas:
- Chili Cook-Off: Charge entry fee and for samples
- Ice Cream Social: Charge admission to sample this sweet treat
- Lemonade Stand: Set one up on a hot summer day!
Don't see anything of interest? Contact the Special Projects Team - 952.938.0729