Food is available by appointment only
Please call 952.938.0729 to set up an appointment
Emergency food is available on a walk-in basis
ICA provides food to our neighbors in need within the seven western Hennepin communities of Hopkins, Minnetonka, Excelsior, Deephaven, Greenwood, Shorewood, and Woodland.
Making an Appointment with ICA Food Shelf
- To make an appointment for either Minnetonka or K-tel, please call: 952.938.0729
- ICA Food Shelf serves the cities of Hopkins, Minnetonka, Excelsior, Greenwood, Deephaven, Shorewood and Woodland
- Emergency Food (one bag of non-perishable groceries, bread, and boxed milk) is available at both locations without an appointment during operating hours
- Food Services
- ICA provides nutritious, well-balanced food for the families we serve. Each family is required to schedule a food appointment. ICA cannot accomodate walk-ins for full food service at either site.
- Families are encouraged to utilize the food shelf one to two times monthly.
- ICA requires proof of address at every visit, postmarked within the last 30 days.
- Acceptable proof of address includes: gas, electric, telephone, water bills, official mail from the county, state or federal government, a pay stub, medical bill, or a current lease with your name and address printed on the lease statement. (A driver's license is NOT an acceptable proof of address.)
- Financial Assistance and Referrals Services
- Case Managers - Jessie 952.279.0284 or Pat 952.279.0285
- ICA provides financial assistance on a case by case basis for rent and utilities as well as referrals to area service agencies
- If you are in need of a bus pass, please contact an ICA Case Manager
- Employment Assistance
- Employment Specialist - Kerri 952.279.0286
- ICA assists clients with job search and provides job support services
Access area resources, including economic assistance, free medical clinic information, transportation assistance, housing assistance, and other information.
Many of ICA's partnering congregations provide free community meals
Dates and Locations >
ICA's Service Area
ICA Food Shelf serves our neighbors in need within this seven city service area.
Map of service area >
ICA at K-Tel
ICA extension site, client food pick-up and services location, donations site
11588 K-Tel Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55343
Monday - 10:00-4:00, 5:00-6:30
Tuesday - Closed to Clients
Wednesday - 10:00-4:00
Thursday - 10:00-2:30
Friday - 10:00-2:30
Saturday - 10:00-1:00