Regular Volunteers / Special Projects Volunteers / Volunteer Application / Schedules / Court Mandated
SPECIAL PROJECTS VOLUNTEERS
ICA is always in need of volunteers who are willing to represent the us and our mission at special events. These events range from tabling at community fairs to bagging for tips at Cub Foods. For our large special events, we will list opportunities on the online Calendar.
Visit our Events Calendar & Look for this icon for current volunteer opportunities!
HOST A FOOD DRIVE
Successful food drives require enthusiastic leaders. Get people involved early to develop creative ideas, raise awareness, and increase participation levels. Follow these steps to ensure your food drive is a success!
HOST A FUNDRAISER
Not quite sure where to start? We can help you on your way!
1. Define what type of fundraiser you want to do.
2. Set a goal. How much money do you want to raise? What else do you want to accomplish?
Contact the Special Projects team (special firstname.lastname@example.org) for help on your fundraiser and visit our recource page.
Some fundraising ideas:
- Chili Cook-Off: Charge entry fee and for samples
- Ice Cream Social: Charge admission to sample this sweet treat
- Lemonade Stand: Set one up on a hot summer day!
CUB FOOD $5 BAGS
Dates and times vary
- Cub Foods in Minnetonka (off Hwy 101 & 7) sells $5 food bags at their check out which are filled with ICA's current needs. We pick these bags up about twice a week. Help Cub Foods make these bags for us!
- Volunteers must be at least 15 years old to volunteer without an adult
- Cub can make use of 3 - 10 people to make bags on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday evenings for at least two hours between 2:00 and 7:00 p.m.
- Cub would like to have a 2 - 3 days' notice
Contact Brian Kuhnly at Cub Foods - 952.938.1404
Join us for a one-hour informational session to learn how ICA Food Shelf works to end hunger in our community and connects clients to employment opportunities!
11:00AM - 2nd Wednesday of Every Month
Sarah@icafoodshelf.org or call us at 952.938.0729
Dont see anything of interest? Contact the Special Projects Team - 952.938.0729