Please call 952.938.0729 to make an appointment.
We are here to connect you to the services you need. Our volunteers will ask you for information and explain ICA's services.
Our front desk is open Monday - Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. All appointments are scheduled through our St. Davids location and cannot be made at K-Tel.
Who is Eligible?
Residents of Hopkins, Minnetonka, Excelsior, Shorewood, Deephaven, Greenwood, and Woodland.
What to Bring
When you visit ICA, please bring proof of address dated within the previous 30 days.
Acceptable forms of address proof include:
- Utility Bill (including gas, electric, or water)
- Telephone Bill (Land line only; mobile phone bill is not acceptable)
- Official Government Mail (from the county, state, or federal government)
- Pay Stub
- Medical Bill
- Lease Agreement is also accepted, however, other forms of address proof are preferred.
- Please note, a Driver's License is NOT an adequate proof of address.
Emergency Bags are always available during operating hours. The K-Tel location also provides a special "Bread and More" area that is available to anyone in the community, without an appointment.